Indeed.com is one of the most popular job search engines on the Globe. To attest it’s popularity it is available in 50 countries and in 28 languages. It has over 180 million unique visitors every month and boosts 10s of thousands of new job postings every day.
What indeed does best is it aggregates job listings from many sources on the internet. This includes job boards, company websites, staffing firms among other sources. It current services included resume upload, job search, job trend information. Basically providing job postings from every industry under one roof. However, like myself I only used Indeed for a few functions primarily the job search option and uploading my resume.
But indeed is so much more than that. If used to its maximum potential indeed can be an awesome tool in helping you find a job. Here are 5 tools on Indeed.com you need to use to help you find a job.
1. Job search. This is why you ultimately visited the Indeed web page. You are looking for a job! Be sure to use the advance job search option to further refine your job search.
2. Job trends. Great indeed resource to find out what industries are hiring.
3. Work for Indeed. Didn’t expert things one? Since you have a wealth of experience searching for a job Why don’t you investigate if Indeed is hiring? You real world experience as a job seeker has given you the tools and made you quite resourceful. And are liking your job search journey? If you said yes, why not apply for one of the biggest and largest job search engines in the world!
4. Alerts. Another must when you are on the job hunt. Type in key words for the job you are looking for as well specific data like area. Indeed will send you an email everyday of job postings that meet your requested criteria.
5. Press Room page. You can learn more about Indeed and updates on the job market.